1.24.2008

What Are Friends...

Can I just say how grateful I am for my friends! I don't know how I survived my whole life until I stayed at home with one friend or no friends at all. My life is so complete because I know that I always have someone I can call to hangout with or talk to, help me sew something, help me throw a shower, be my workout buddy, be a listening ear, be a mediator, be a smiling face...be a BFF!!! I always thought that you couldn't have more than one friend and even after we moved here I first met Emilie and we hung out a lot and then she had other friends and that made me sad, then I realized that it was possible to have multiple friends so then I started collecting friends (it turned into a hobby) and now I have so many wonderful friends!! I wish I could hangout with all of them and I know I don't hangout with most of them but I love everyone of my girlfriends just the same. One day I will learn how to juggle this many girlfriends! I LOVE IT!! So thank you so much for all YOU do for me, you will never truly know what an inspiration you have been in my life. XOXO

3 comments:

Angee said...

I'm totally up for helping you with the yard sale. I have a ton of junk though, I'm warning you! You're my BFF too! :) So, not only is Robby's sister preggo, but so is my brother's psycho wife! Blah! How about you just get pregnant and I'll steal your baby! Janae looks like me, just make one like her!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

You are so great! I think one of the reasons you can collect so many friends is because you make such a good one. I have loved you since day one. Your always there to listen and your such a huge help. I remember when you first started dating Adam I was a little Jealous because I felt like I was loosing my best friend to him. But it worked out to my advantage because now I have you in my family forever. I love you so much and thank you for all the work you are putting into my shower, your the best.

Beluga said...

My beautiful seesterrr in law I need more, I am checking your blog all the time. More pics! More stories!