1.24.2008

4 YEARS...

Yesterday was Adam and I's 4 year anniversary!! I love him so much and we had such a great time hanging out. He got off work early and we went and watched Madd Money (see that is why I love him because he went to go see a chick flick with me) Then we took pictures at the photo booth, if that doesn't make you feel like you are 12 I don't know what does! Then we decided to eat somewhere we haven't gone before so we ended up at Carrabba's...WOW it was really good!! Then we played pool and by some weird chance I won a game!! But then he kicked my butt 2 times. I am so grateful for him and all he does for our family and for being so stink'n HOTT!! I LOVE YOU BABE!

1 comments:

Carlie said...

COngrats- Sounds like a good time- In may it'll be mine and bo's 6 year anninv. c-r-a-z-y. but love him through thick and thin