12.04.2007

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NANNERS!!

Better late than never! Janae turned 1 on November 3rd and Logan turned 3 on November 5th, I couldn't of planned it better if I tried.

Janae with her two of her grandma's and her great grandpa. She had a great day.




This beauty of an ice cream cake was built from scratch by SHEENA & SHANNON! It was so fun making this cake and within hours it was completely gone! The butterflies and flowers are made out of white chocolate. Next time I think I can do it by myself since I now know the tricks of the trade.

2 comments:

Chris and Jerrae said...

I love your mom...seeing her pictures takes me back-Joy school- primary-sleeping on the trampoline-honeybun-

hey do you remember that abandon house down the street from your house on turney and you and I were going to turn it into our club house and we started to do the yard work on it and then we gave up-too much work, plus who could afford a mortgage at 7?

Chris and Jerrae said...

P.S
love the cake