11.20.2007

Janae and Mommy Time

Janae woke up and Logan was still sleeping so we spend some one on one time together. She LOVES to sit in her booster seat with her pooh bear.
As long as she has her stuffed animal and her two fingers to suck on she is a happy camper.Her favorite, "Doggie, ruff, ruff". She gets sooo excited when she sees Chala and Chala just gets scared that is why she is frozen still. But Chala loves to give her kisses and jump all over her, they are a great pair.
Isn't that the biggest belly you have ever laid your eyes one!! I think she is pushing it out, because it normally isn't that big. I think this is the cutest picture EVER!!

No wait this is the cutest picture EVER!! Ahhh, I just want to SQUEEZE HER!!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

logan and janae are so cute. Love the pics of the kids. Hope you guys have a very happy family filled thanksgiving!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I love your kids so much. It kills me not being able to see them. I cant wait to see them over christmass i just want to kiss those cute little cheeks.

Love
Crystal

Karisa & Tyler said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie! I love her smiles! I look at your blogs regularly and love seeing all the fun you're having! I'll try and post comments more often even if it's just a short hi! Love you and hope everything is going well for you! ;)