11.08.2010

Sometimes The Day Rise From The Grave

YAY we are alive, I am excited to be back, I think I am over facebook for now. I miss blogging so I hope there are still people out there getting their blog on. I can't believe its been 8 months since I blogged, well guess there is a lot of catching up to do. The kids just had birthdays last week Logan is 6 and Janae is 4, Logan started Kindergarden this year and is LOVIN it! And I started college too and LOVE it so much! I can't wait to further my education, it's an amazing thing! Adam turned 29, holy moly next year is the big year! We are in East Mesa getting cozy and comfy into our new place. So many things...my camera got ruined right before I stopped blogging and I haven't gotten it fixed yet so I have just been using my Iphone to take pictures and don't know how to transfer them to the computer so I will work on that tonight. Today is not only the beginning of the week but the beginning of forever with a new outlook on life and I am so ready for it!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

yeah! a post! It was so nice to see you on Saturday....I really miss you....miss the gold ole days. love you.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angee said...

Hurray! You are blogging! Where are you in East Mesa? We are looking to move out there. :) We will have to hang out ALL THE TIME! Congrats on starting college! :)

Beluga said...

I'm still here!

PoppyCreations said...

I am so glad you are blogging again!! YAY :)

Cj-Sg said...

youre back we've missed you friend