1.06.2010

Christmas Time!!

Here is just a couple of pics from xmas, I will get to the rest later. I need to go to the gym right now. Im going to start working out with a personal trainer starting monday so I need to get myself used to working out again since I haven't been there for 2months! Anywho trying to take family pictures with us took like 30min. Thanks Colton for the facial expression in every picture I am surprised we got what we did, only 100 pictures later :) Now Im sad, to a lot of people 5 kids isn't a lot, especially in the LDS world its common to have more than 5 but with my generation it doesn't seem like that many people are having more than 4. Example, we are at 2 and done but looking at my family picture with my mom's dad, my parents, my siblings and their spouses and down the road nieces and nephews it makes me regret not having more children because all there will be is Logan, Janae and their spouses. Do you think they will be mad at me for not having more kids so Janae will have a sister and Logan will have a brother?! :( BOO I'm depressing myself I better go to the gym now before I choose to just go pick up a soda and candy bar to make myself feel better....tear

6 comments:

Beluga said...

Your kids just want to be loved, they're not going to be mad at you for not having more kids. There will be plenty of cousins...do what is right for your family and your personal situation.

Caring for and providing for two children is better than having more and not being able to do that.

Love ya! Call me back already - I'm starting to worry

Beluga said...

ps - those are big earrings for Nanners - don't let her grow up too fast!! She looks so cute, and Logan is just perfect.

Shannon said...

love the photos...great to see the family and how everyone is doing. don't feel bad. you have two amazing kids. every family is DIFFERENT! some have tons of kids, some have none. we all take what we can handle. sometimes I think 3 is a bit much! ;)

loveyou

Sheena said...

Those are for little girls, I have put bigger ones on her, but I think those are perfect. They look bigger in the pictures then they really are, they are too big :) and trust me I don't want her to grow up too fast, I just like to make her super duper cute!

Beluga said...

“There can and will be plenty of difficulties in life. Nevertheless, the soul that comes unto Christ,
who knows His voice and strives to do as He did, finds a strength, as the hymn says, ‘beyond
[his] own.’ [“Lord, I Would Follow Thee,” Hymns, no. 220.] . . . Brothers and sisters, whatever
your distress, please don’t give up and please don’t yield to fear. . . .
“If you are lonely, please know you can find comfort. If you are discouraged, please know you
can find hope. If you are poor in spirit, please know you can be strengthened. If you feel you are
broken, please know you can be mended”

Mia said...

Your kids totally wont be mad at you. I only have one brother, thats all. I was never mad at my parents for not having more kids. Having a small family was just normal to me. We are done having kids too - 2 is enough work for me!