11.20.2009

MARICOPA I HATE YOU!!!!

Here is why I hate you soooo much....
1. I haven't seen my husband all week, planned a date night and you ruined it!
2. You ruined it by closing down the ONLY, and I mean ONLY road to my house, curse you!
3. You allow passenger trains to come through and stop RIGHT over the tracks and cause a delay for 45 minutes
4. You are to dumb to realize a solution to the problem
5. You made me eat a whole king size kit kat and medium fry cause I was stressed out for sitting so long (well plus the fries were hot and fresh)
6. Non-emergency 911 for Maricopa knows nothing about whats going on in the city, idiots
7. Once again now I am too tired to go on a date night, fine I will drink 2 red bulls (and regret it later) date night back on with my orpa!
8. THANK YOU THANK YOU THAT I GET TO MOVE OUT OF THIS STUPID SUBDIVISION ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE TRACKS....CURSE YOU STUPID TRACKS!!!
9. I cannot wait to move, cause I won't have to do this stupid drive anymore
10. And last but not least Happy B-Day to my 2...I mean 3 girl friends (cause one of them is a twin :D)

SORRY FOR THE ANGER RELEASE! IT HAPPENS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE TRACKS, I PROMISE YOU WOULD LOOSE IT ONE DAY TOO. Once in 4 1/2 yrs isn't too bad right?!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

yeah, i know how you're feeling. not looking forward to going up north right now.

thanks for the call...you're so sweet! and thanks for he shout-out.

loveyou