11.29.2009

"I GATE-PAPA"

Logan is soooo funny, I woke up to finding Logan and Janae using their Gator Golf clubs to pretend and fight the Huns (from Mulan) then they went downstairs and I heard them saying, "I gate-papa" aka Great-Papa (my mom's dad who is 90) and then Logan turned the golf club into a cane, hunched over, talked in the oldest voice he could, shaking his hand in the air and proceeded to imitate their gate-papa. It was the funniest thing I ever have seen, he was saying stuff but I couldn't understand him, he was probably yelling at some kids playing on him lawn or something ;) it was sooooo funny, I wish I could have caught it on video. LOL --- LOVE YOU GATE-PAPA!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hi Sheena! Your blog looks cool. Love the new family pictures. We miss you guys!

Shannon said...

so funny! :)