9.15.2009

RED BULL OR BUST

WOW I have no idea how I am awake and even functioning right now. Last night I had to work late and didn't get to bed until 4:30ish and got up at 7:30 with the kids. Janae tried to wake me up at 6:45 but I wasn't having that so she just sat on my bed and read her scriptures for 45minutes. Now normally it wouldn't be a problem because I would make them breakfast and go back to sleep and get up when I can actually be some use as a mother. The kids are really good except there is not a lock on the freezer and Janae has shark teeth so she helps herself to the OtterPops, but if that's all I have to worry about I'm golden! Anyways, I got the kids breakfast and was like ok I can lay down for 45 minutes before I have to take Logan to school. Then I choose not too cause I didn't feel that tired and I would just nap after I dropped him off. I went to the bank, grocery shopping for the baby shower tonight, came home, made THEBOMB.COM SALSA with my sista ate a lot of it, chased my dog down the street, (still want to nap cause I know that this isn't human like to run off 3 hrs of sleep) but now I have to feed the kids lunch, got to a meeting at work at 1pm then decorate for the shower, friends coming over oh yeah I really should shower and wash my hair I look tore up. Then put the kids down, and finally find my pillow and blanket and fan that mutes out the sound that has been calling my name since 7:30 this morning! .............. I'm not even tired which is so weird

Maybe drinking a Red Bull at 3am has something to do with it....I might hit another one up!

0 comments: