8.15.2009

4th Of July

Found some pics I didn't upload from 7/4/09...I was very proud of Adam for getting Janae so cute normally he gets her ready then I get her undressed and redressed. But this time I couldn't get over what a great job he did!

The pictures are backwards from how the night went I'm too lazy right now to rearrange all of them. We went to Pacana Park in Maricopa for their festives and fireworks, it was such a great atmosphere, they put a movie on for the kids in one section, they had a DJ, tons and tons of vendors with lots and lots of fatty foods, lots of port-o-pottys, it was a great time!! Logan was so glued to the fireworks I don't think he breathed once :) I love love love him!













1 comments:

Beluga said...

She looks like a little woman! Where is Logan's hair!???