6.22.2009

SOOOO UPSET!!!

So on our first computer...I will get to my trip later...so our first laptop deleted our pics because I thought I had transferred them to Adobe Photoshop or something to view and edit them in another program and deleted them in the regular "pictures" folder on the desktop and now they are gone, I can see them in that dumb program but they are blurry and small and not the real pictures, AHHHH. Did I ever take my stupid computer to someone who can find them and fix it because those pictures are all the way back from Logan being about 8 months old to about a year ago, well we get another laptop and about two weeks ago I deleted some extra pictures and went back into my laptop while we were on vacation to look at something and realized ALL of my pictures were gone except the pictures that I had deleted. WHAT?! How that happened I have no idea, so now I have like no pictures from the past 4 years, I want to punch a wall and break my hand I am so mad, lol! (Adam did that by the way) I would start screaming right now but I accidentally took Adams vicodin (sp) instead of my medicine....oops!! But I feel all relaxed right now. So needless to say this is probably going to cost a lot of money but Adam is taking his happy mexi-butt down to some computer store tomorrow and turning both of them in and I don't care how much it costs I want whatever they can get back back so I can go on happy until I do it again. Anyways....

Now a quick re-run of our vacation, we had a honeymoon suite that sucked big except we had a panoramic view of the ocean with a jacuzzi tub on the balcony, we went on a dinner cruise that was soooo fun, went to Seaworld I was like a kid in the candy store, its way better than Disneyland until Adam said Sheena this is just a glorified zoo, that costs more money and you have to still pay for some rides. But whatever I loved those bat rays, I think they loved me too one kept come for a massage. Anyways I am too dizzy so I better stop typing. And sorry April B. for calling at 10pm and talking your ear off I didn't realized I had taken some drugs that would make me talk forever! :) NIGHT


P.S. YOU WOULD THINK SINCE ADAM BROKE HIS HAND HE WOULD NOT BE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE SINCE HE ONLY HAS ONE HAND, NOPE LADIES HE HAS WORKED THE SYSTEM AND EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE PUT HIS SOCKS ON OR TIE HIS SHOES OR WIPE HE FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY HIS DUMB GAME! Sorry for the extra info, okay I will stop typing now. But this doesn't happen often so I wouldn't complain

2 comments:

Beluga said...

they should be able to retreive them and the minute they do get some discs and make a back up of ALL your photos. It will take a couple hours but do it!

(any word from Cheryl about an appt?)

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

We back up all our photos to CDs before anything. You might want to go buy a case of Cd's to do this. Also We load them to Snap fish or facebook so they are also saved on a website. Good Luck.