6.10.2009

I suppose I should update my blog since I just blog stalked everyone elses and mine sits here so out-dated. I only have half of the pictures I took cause the other ones are at my moms so I will post the most recent one

These first couple of pictures is from Adam playing candyland with the kids and everytime Janae picked up a card she would throw her hands up in the air and run around saying YEAH I DID IT, I DID IT!! It was super cute and then Logan was doing this donkey kick, lol. They sure had fun, except when Logan didn't win but we are working on that




Right before my sister left for Colorado we got a family shot, no makeup on, oh well can't always look perfect right jk

2 comments:

Beluga said...

that dress and shirt is such a cute outfit.

Dawn Davis said...

you look great! what happened to Adam? I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you.