4.09.2009

THE SUPER SOAKER 500

Today has become clean the bathrooms day, something I don't enjoy doing cause Logan doesn't get the whole don't pee on the toilet seat thing yet. So I get done and take out their trash can and was like oh I have never washed out the trash can before I should do it. And my trash can was in the garage still from 5 days ago when I emptied the trash and then Janae's diaper pail that was in the garage so I was like I will just wash them all out. I finished with the diaper pail which had some pee in the grooves and right when the wate hit it it squirted right back in my face, my clean face, clean hair, clean body that I just washed! EEEWWWW it was the nastiest thing ever. That totally beats out cleaning the toilet seat, so I will never clean that again! Stupid nozzle!

1 comments:

Beluga said...

Its all about having a maid. They get that grimey behind-the-scenes stuff and you get to pretend it just doesn't exist in your house. some day Sheena some day...