2.26.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GISELLE MY LOVE!!

SHE'S HERE!! SHE'S HERE!! I am so excited to welcome my first niece to Aaron and Jill's family. She is a doll! Here are some pictures I took
She's a very very hungry girl and was going to town on her hands and cords :)

Don't worry she does have bracelets and bows but they won't let her wear any yet since she is in the NICU, but she is doing great and should be out very shortly.
We are pretty sure she has a dimple on her left cheek, you can't tell in this picture but its there

Mommy finally got to hold her for longer than 30 seconds, instant love <3 (that's a heart lol)

Look at Jill's super cute hair...thanks for doing it "for me" you look FABULOUS!

MY BABY GIRL (well not mine, but I do have partial claim on her ;) she is too cute!

1 comments:

Carlie said...

she really is cute. what are her stats?(weight,height, length?)why is she in the nicu?
Hey, I REALLY need to know ASAP if you and Adam will be able to make it to the healthy dinner show I am hosting tomorrow night-sat at 530. I need to tell the lady in charge how many people are coming for sure so she can buy all the stuff that she needs. Call me or email or blog me asap, please. If you guys cantcome, thats fine, just let me know one way or the other please. Im sorry if this sounds pushy