12.22.2008

Attack of the WHITE TRASH MOM

So if only you could have seen me today. Here is how my day started I got up at 5am with Adam to take him to work so I could drive to my mom's house and get my kids who stayed the night. So I grabbed my clothes and just went in the car in my pajamas. Well I realized once I started to get ready that I grabbed Logan's pants instead of mine. Luckily I lost weight and now fit into my sisters pants but also realized I forgot my bra. And we moms know how IMPORTANT it is to always have a bra and I had to run errands. So needless to say the kids and I went to Linens n Things and Mervyns and I was all natural (and you could SOOO tell there was supportage).

Then to top it off I didn't do Janaes hair but with a bobby pin and didn't even brush it and it was ratty oh yeah and I had greasy unbrushed hair too. When we were in Linens n Things Janae smelled really poopy like the whole store could probably smell it but I left the diapers in the car and was trying to hurry so I changed her in the car when we finished but she wasn't even poopy so who knows maybe it had to do with me being white trash. Then we went into Mervyns and I kept smelling it but just thought it was me and whatever but once I got home I checked again and she was poopy. Maybe she had gas....but wow I was pretty surprised with myself that I would actually do that. Poor Logan had to be in pubic with us :)

1 comments:

Shannon said...

wish I could have seen this!