10.15.2008

Tag Your It!!

I know I haven't blogged in forever I have lots of pictures coming it has been a wild ride the past month.


i am still a kid and love to have fun
i know that my Heavenly Father is always there for me
i want patience, not with my kids cause I have it there but for everything else I don't have it :D
i have the best husband who works so hard for us and is such a great playmate with the kids
i wish i wasn't so loud...I feel like the black sheep a lot cause I just say what's on my mind
i hate feeling like I failed
i miss being a kid and having no cares in the world
i feel so happy when my kids come and wake me up in the morning, its the best!
i fear death of my children, husband, family or friends....so if you fall under that category please don't die
i know that I should think before I talk or act
i crave Dr. Pepper (recently given up) and McDonald's french fries and sweet...anything bad for me and most of the time I eat it
i search threw my closet and can't seem to find anything even though there is plenty of stuff
i wonder if i could handle a third child after being done with the baby stage i love not having to carry a diaper bag
i regret proposing to adam...once again with the no patience thing
i care about
i always wanted long thick beautiful hair and tan skin, so I don't get skin cancer trying to get tan skin
i am not judgemental
i believe there is truth behind everything even just a littlei dance when everyone is looking
i sing in my car like a popstar
i don't always steer with my hands a lot of times I use my knee
i write to do lists everyday
i loose when it comes to budgeting
i win pictionary EVERYTIME when Rachel and I play against Stephen and Adam. Challenge us I dare ya ;D
i never can seem to be on time
i listen to kids running rampid upstairs and Janae open and closing doors all day
i am scared of my kids hating me when they grow up and not being the best mom I can be
i need attention, love, Princess time, a clean house
i am happy about the weather changing, I love wearing winter clothes

0 comments: