10.03.2008

Non Stop Fun!!

So we have been staying pretty busy over here with Logan in sports playing soccer and baseball. Janae is ALL GIRL!! Everything girlie she wants and needs, purses, makeup, pretty hair, pretty dresses, bracelets, necklaces, the whole nine yards. And I started school a couple of weeks ago to get my real estate license...I know I know weird timing. Adam's dj'ing has just been picking up and he is just working a ton, 50 hrs a week and almost every Saturday with his regular job and then dj'ing too so needless to say we don't get to see him that much. But we are so grateful he is doing everything he can to provide for his family and allows me to stay at home. And this new house is so much work for all of us, so much cleaning inside and out but I love staying busy it makes it to were I never watch tv and otherwise I would be a potato couch! So that's why I have been slacking like mad, I thought getting this house would make my life less chaotic...yeah right! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

1 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Potato couch? Never heard of that. LOL J/K It sounds like y'all are having a blast! Logan in sports already! He is such a stud :) And it sounds like Janae is a chip[ off the old block! Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys this Christmas!