7.16.2008

Home Studio

So I updated our family picture, it's about time since we all look so different. We were about to out one night and I had curled Janae's hair and gave Logan spikey hair and wanted to take a picture with my Neener since I had never curled her hair before then I got a great idea to redo our family picture. But I got some cute ones of me and Neener and Logan and Adam together. I can't believe my kids are getting so big I feel like I need to have a baby again. Wink wink





3 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Oh my goodness! Those pics are ADORABLE!!!! Your kids are super super cuties!!!! Give them kisses for us!

Beluga said...

Janae looks super pretty with her hair like that and look at your skinny skinny arms!!

The boys look very handsome as well.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Man you have a good looking family. We miss you guys!