7.18.2008

BORED?!

Let's hangout!! I am TOTALLY BORED OUT OF MY MIND because my whole family is asleep. We went out and got some pizza for dinner and came home and adam went right to sleep, at 8 o'clock!!!!! WHO DOES THAT?! On a Friday non the less, so here I am bored, uncomfortable because I am not in my jammies and have nothing to do. We don't have cable so there is nothing to watch on tv, actually there might be since it's Friday. Everyone is probably out doing something, except I know my mom is at home by herself, but by the time I drive there is will be 10:30 and she will be like are you crazy Sheena....and the answer is OF COURSE!! Anyways, I normally never just blab so I thought I would to pass the two minutes it took me to write this.

Mia, the pictures of you and Chasie ADORABLE! You look stunning!! I should give in and get family pictures but I am nervous of who to go to and what to wear, yes I am the most indecisive person known to man. Who can't pick if they want to eat Teakwoods or Barros and even thought I know one is better than the other I cannot just spit the words out so we ended up eating my 2nd choice because Logan spoke up and said he wanted pizza. :) Wow can you believe I just went from saying how super cute your pictures were from where we ate dinner out....WOW!!! Once again proving my craziness.

My life has totally been sucking because I got a kidney infection and couldn't go to the doctor because Adam's old work cancelled our insurance before he quit so we didn't have insurance for the month of July so I delt with the pain until and unnamed person got me some drugs. Which I am SOOOOO grateful for but the only thing is I cannot go in the sun while on this medicine so that means no pool, no splashpad, no bike rides, or park and that means, I am going insane, stir crazy, lazy. I NEED SUNLIGHT!!! I just might break down and go to the pool tomorrow. Also some of you might know Adam's Bronco II which used to be Raul's?? Well that is what I am driving right now because my brother is borrowing the Kia which broke down and Adam is driving the Pontiac since he switched jobs and no longer has a work truck. I thought it would be fine but I HATE IT!!!! I give all the mom's out there so much props who can stay at home and not leave during the day whether they have a car or not because it is hard. I just feel like my house is too small maybe that's my problem. And I would really love a pool then I could stay here all day everyday! Now that is some blabbing right there, it's 9:40...guess it's my bedtime! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Love the pics! You all look amazing! The kids are so big! Check out our blog...sparksintherain.blogspot.com
Love ya!