6.04.2008

Life of a Mother...NEVER ENDING!!

Wow, I feel like I have been so busy lately. I can hardly keep up with everything so lots of things are getting pushed aside or left out or forgotten about...oh well! For example we have a dj businesses that we are getting all set up with a website and our business cards and logos and advertising, house stuff, my travel business that I owe and trying to get that going and get everything for that, trying to get our kids involved and doing swimming lessons and possibly tumbling while keeping the house clean (which doesn't go so good sometimes) and paying bills (which I forget about sometimes ;-) ) and cooking (which rarely happens) and fitting going to the pool and park and hanging out with friends and family. And on top of it dealing with "Terrific" 3's and trying to raise them right. I can not even imagine how crazy my life is going to get A. If we have more kids...no not preggers yet B. When they get older and are in sports and school and all that SUPER FUN STUFF and C. When they get mouthier, talk back and don't like me aka TEENAGERS!!

I am just trying to float and not sink or loose my mind. It's nice to know that my girlfriends have some of the same problems I have with my kiddos like separation problems when leaving friends houses and not getting what they want when they want and not wanting to take naps, etc, etc, etc. But I LOVE staying at home and am so grateful that I have to opportunity to raise and teach the people that have a tight hold on my heart! And even though somedays the house is a mess and there are dishes in the sink and clothes are dirty my kids are happy as that is all that matters

2 comments:

Beluga said...

You're an inspiration to us all!

I will be calling on you many a-night someday with lots of fears and questions and just totally out of my mind!

Carlie said...

oh sheena. AMEN!! Is all i can say. I feel the same way, and at the end of the day, if the kids are alive and healthy and had fun, then nothing else matters. Life is guna get crazy for us all. But as the Lord did say, "I never said it was going to be easy, I only said it would be worth it." How so true is that? we should get together sometime. hey, here ya go, the terrible two's, and the Trying threes. I dont know what to say about 4's. hehe.