5.30.2008

UPDATE ON FOR KELLY!!!

Sorry I have been busy with our DJ business and travel business so here is some pictures that I realized I had on my camera of my babies...well not so much babies anymore!

Ok so I have the BEST visiting teachers EVER and they brought the yummiest cookies over and Janae automatically thought they were hers and she could have one, well luckily my visiting teachers were there so I had to say yes otherwise I would have eaten them all by myself because they were the BEST COOKIES!!! Yes I know I am a mean and selfish mom, just don't touch my junk food ;-) Janae you are a complete disaster but the cutest disaster! I love the messy hair and naked body I could eat her up!
Logan seriously you are a stud, I just love you to pieces!!! I wish he would cuddle with me more but that okay I can still kiss him and that is good enough!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

he is such a stud muffin. you better get a club with spikes on it to keep all the girlies off of him. And Janae topless & messy, what could be better?

Johnson Clan said...

I love this picture of Logan, it's a great smile, and those big blue eyes, what a handsome guy!!!

Love Grandma J

Johnson Clan said...

Two little beach bums..they are so darn cute!! Those little smiles would melt your heart!

Love Grandma J