5.08.2008

My Sick Baby Boy

So Logan has EVERY SICKNESS POSSIBLE! Here is where it all started, Sunday April 27th Janae got major diarrhea. Then on Tuesday Logan got it, after 5 days of both kids having it and Adam getting it Logan woke up from a nap one day and had pink eye and a fever of 102. Wow this is super awesome I thought! Then two days ago he started complaining of his stomach hurting and wont eat anything so now he has "#3", pink eye, a fever of 102 and one extremely painful stomach ache. And he is supposed to go on a Father-and-Sons outing with Adam tomorrow. He got a blessing tonight so we will see how he does tomorrow and the pharmacist said it should be gone within the next 24 hours. So man don't come to my house you just might leave with A FEVER, STOMACH ACHE, DIARRHEA, OR PINK EYE!!

4 comments:

Beluga said...

That kid gets pink eye like crazy! Poor Loganito - I hope he gets to go to the outing
ps - now I am going to post 100 more pictures of that living room just to please you (hmph) :)

The Coolest Curiels said...

It breaks my heart when little cuties are so sick! AWWWww..did he get better and get to go on the outing?

Shannon said...

So, how did the campout go? Our ward is doing it this weekend....is Adam going to go again to this one? David and Kaylee are. I can't wait...she'll have so much fun.

let me know how things are going!

miss you tons...gotta hang out

Mia said...

man that sucks!!! I hate it when my daughter gets sick!!!
anyway - those flower clips are SUPER easy! You can get a pack of 12 plain clips from walmart - hot glue some ribbon to cover the metal. Get some fake flowers. You have to take the flowers apart to get the pollin thing off and the back off. Then glue a button in the middle and glue it on to the clip, and VOUALA, you have a flower clip.