5.01.2008

IT'S ALL GONE!!!!

So yesterday I was all excited to get my hair "trimmed" and colored. One of my close girlfriends does it and does it for free so that is awesome of course! So anyways I knew I had dead ends because I have a really bad habit of picking my split ends and so I told her oh just cut off like 4 inches or whatever you need to do. First of all I didn't realize how much 4 inches was and second of all she actually cut off SIX INCHES!!!!!!!!! My long hair is totally gone!! Yes I am so sad, but she said I needed it. If I would have known we were going to do that much I would have taken a before and after but I didn't. So now I really don't feel cute anymore and Adam hasn't noticed and I am sure when he does he is not going to be happy because he HATES short hair and will think this is way too short. I told her why don't I just cut it to my chin since we are almost there anyway ;-) but I love her and I am grateful she did it and she is right it did need it. Maybe I will learn my lesson and not pick my hair then I won't have to chop it all off next time.

I just took this picture with my phone right now so you could see but I will take one with my camera so you can see the back. It used to go past my bra now its just past my shoulders. EEECH!!

7 comments:

Beluga said...

You're still cute silly - it's not even that short!!
I have to get my hair done too - asnap! You are lucky you have a friend to do it for free!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Yeah Super lucky, and it looks really cute! You are such a cutie patootie!

The Curiel's said...

I think I like this length the best on you! Plus, I totally think you could do a bob.

Shannon said...

I think you look great Sheena. That isn't 'short'....just shorter!

Leslie said...

You are still drop dead gorgeous! It's not as long as you're used to it but still considered long. I think it looks great! I'm sure you'll be able to grow back the length in no time if that's what you want.

You look seriously beautiful!!!! It's a great cut too! Maybe she needs to give me an overhaul...I could use one.

Dawn Davis said...

K, your hair isn't even that short...I about freaked out when I got my hair cut because it IS to my chin!! It looks so cute though, don't even worry!

Johnson Clan said...

Looks Cute!! I love it!!

Love Mom