5.16.2008

Father and Sons Outing

So even though Logan wasn't 100% better he still wanted to go which made Adam super happy! Adam went with our old ward where we grew up and went with his best friend Stephen and all of his brothers and his dad. They had such a blast people brought up dirt bikes and quads and they had a pellet war (for adults only of course) and got to be MANLY MEN!! Lots of fun! I am so glad they got to spend that time with each other! I love my boys!!!!


I LOVE YOU THIIIIIS MUCH!!
THUMBS UP!!
I'm running faster and faster and faster!
I'm not sure who that is but he must be a RoCkStAr huh?! Too cute!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

I have no idea who she is.

Johnson Clan said...

What great looking guys you have, I especially love the first one of Logan and Adam, that one you should blow up and frame

Love Grandma Johnson

Johnson Clan said...

Looks like Logan loved camping, I think our whole family ought to go on a camping trip this summer! It would be so much fun!

Love Grandma J