4.29.2008

Stomach Flu?

So since Sunday Janae has had diarrea extremely bad, so I am thinking its like a flu bug or something because Logan has it too. But Janae's is 100x worse because I have to change her diapers and you can image since I is 100% water it just goes EVERYWHERE! (Which it has like Sunday on our carpet, yesterday filled up her high chair and got on me and the floor)

Well today I made the mistake of thinking I should take the kids to the pool. My first clue that I shouldn't take them was Janae didn't wake up until 11:15. That is a pretty big clue, but I was thinking she must be getting better because she hadn't pooped yet this morning and yesterday I swear she went through like 15 diapers. So we get to the pool and like usual she wants to eat the whole time, she is a bit crankier than usual but I just thought it was because she wanted more food, then she wasn't wanting that anymore so I thought it was because she didn't want to be in the sun so we moved into the shade and I tried to set her on a blanket but she wasn't having it. So I held her and we layed down in the sun and she was falling asleep then I thought I should get her out of the sun so we layed in a lawn chair in the shade. I heard her fart, then a few minutes later I heard her poop so since I am trying to beat the rash I immediately got up to get her a diaper and had set her in the lawn chair. As I was coming back my friend Michelle said, "You better hurry up!" Well because it was like a faucet out of her diaper onto the floor then as i was getting her shirt off and then her bathing suit it started to literally shoot out the top and the sides. Eventually I managed to get it off and after about 50 wipes we were all cleaned up. Needless to say we left the pool and Janae feel asleep in the car instantly (2 hours after just waking up). And we have the missionaries coming over tonight, this should be super fun! I hope I don't get sick because I feel really weak right now

1 comments:

Beluga said...

Have them give her a blessing and make sure she drinks tons of liquid - tons!!
Poor baby Nanners