4.18.2008

Oh Happy Days!!

So I updated my license which I should have done right after I took it 3 1/2 years ago. I wish I still had it or took a picture because it was THAT BAD! I just had Logan and had a super chubby face, bad hair style...it was just a complete mess!! Everyone laughed when they saw it, or tried to hold it in. When I went dancing the other weekend, they didn't believe it was me, I guess that is a good thing saying I am not fat and ugly any more ;-) So Adam called me today and asked to go out to lunch and I was like perfect I can redo my license and get it faced horizontally since I am 21. I thought there is no way my new picture could be any worse, it only can get better from here. So I made sure and did a last check in my compact so I didn't have any crazy hair sticking up or something so the guy took the picture and didn't say anything besides it will take two minutes so sit down. Then all of the sudden he said, "Dang I am GOOD!" I looked at the pictures and was amazed, it looked way better than expected...it TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!!! I think I can show it off because I had to show my bad one off for so long...yeah for good pictures!

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Hey girl I dont blame you... If you luck out and get a hot ID pic show that bad boy off. Mine is so bad I'm scared to show it to people. I had to take a new pic when I did my name change and I didnt know so I have no makeup and my hair was a mess. ... On another note can you send me a CD of the pics you guy took while you were here since you got alot of really good ones. long enough comment for ya! Love ya bye!

Beluga said...

WHERE IS THE PICTURE!!