4.03.2008

A Kid for the Day

I went to my friend Emilie's house today because she watched the kids while I taught aerobics since I FORBID to take Janae with me anywhere in public! When I got there we both decided that we were super tired and wanted to take a nap, but we couldn't so we laid on the floor and told her daughter, Eden, and Logan that they were our mommy and daddy and said we were thirsty and hungry and they got us drinks and pretzels, blankets, pillows and got a book to read to us....we were rolling!!! It was soooo funny! It was the best idea EVER and I can't wait to do it again. Eden made a great mom, and Logan was a typical man ;-) jk, it was fun though and I sure love hanging out with Emilie she is such a great friend and mother, I look up to her so much! Love ya Em

2 comments:

Beluga said...

How fun!
I love when kids try to help out, when Nanners is a little older have her brush and braid your hair - it'll be super fun bonding time!

Shannon said...

WAY TOO FUN!