4.15.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


I had a great birthday weekend, too bad we don't celebrate birthdays all month long...now that would be fun! So yesterday Adam stayed at home to take care of me because I was "sick" and he let me sleep in until 11 then we got up and eventually left to get lunch at Barros pizza, I didn't feel so good afterwards then we went Ikea, then took the kids to McDonald's for ice cream and running around screaming time, which Janae is really good at. Then, we went to Target and got Janae and I bathing suits then to my mom's house for dinner...more Barros!!!! Seriously it was still good, way better than what I had at lunch. My brother and his wife came over, my cousin and his pregnant wife came over. It was a jam packed house and very loud because once again Janae kept screaming and laughing it was crazy. But it was so much fun! Adam at like 35 hot wings...I will spare details! We tried to take pictures of us 5 kids and man was that a joke, my mom wouldn't stop laughing, trevor was making himself look pregnant and colton wouldn't take a "nice picture", so these are the best ones we got. Then the whole family joined in...


5 comments:

Beluga said...

Wish I was there! You look super duper cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT MAMA!

MISS YOU! Come visit us when we get our house. :)

The Parkers said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

Colette Goodman said...

Glad you had a good birthday. I think birthday's are weird/lame when you are married. It never really goes how you plan. Tell you family I said "hi".

Leslie said...

Happy late birthday!

You look BEAUTIFUL as ever even if you weren't feeling well...Wow no one would have ever known. Absolutely pretty!

Rachael said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHEENA! It sounds like you had a fun day at Barro's. Love that place too! You look so pretty!