3.03.2008

My Hunky Hunk Tag

A fun tag to do about our hubbies!! Go idea Kelly, here you go...

1. Adam is the ultimate MISTER FIX IT! He can do and fix anything, I love it because he saves us so much money
2. Adam is by far the hardest worker I know, he really doesn't know when to stop
3. He likes playing basketball, but he isn't good...and he will admit it too. I try to encourage him though
4. He gets his braces off in one week then will be PERFECT!
5. He has the ghettoest booty you have EVER seen...no wonder he likes Beyonce
6. He is always lets me go hangout with my friends and will watch the kids but only because he wants to play video games
7. He is a good decorator and has really good taste
8. He loves to stare in the mirror and flex his tricep, then says looks at this Sheena, but I don't see anything :-)
9. He is a GREAT cook! Way better than me, I can follow recipes, but he can just whip up stuff from scratch and it is amazing!
10. He always has to hold me when he sleeps
11. He cuts his own hair and it looks dang good
12. He waxes his nipple hair...haha...and trims his chest hair so it's perfect length. I don't even have to ask him to do it
13. He is SUPER cheap, our date nights if it were up to him which a lot of time they are would be at Taco Bell. That is actually where we went for V-Day, yeah I know hopeless romantic!
14. He is good at the Humdingers in the game Cranium and gets mad if I don't know what he is humming
15. He used to say why do you eat all the time, I only eat because I have to....NOW he eats ALL THE TIME and doesn't say anything to me anymore :-)
He is funny and I love just love him so much!!

I tag Rachel Fisher, Angee, Shannon, Emilie, Sarah Lewis, Colette and Jen Hoelscher. Just put random things about your husband, as much or as little as your want

7 comments:

Beluga said...

LOVE IT!!!
SO exciting, he gets his braces off. Time is just a-flyin' by!
You should have a mini party, that is a BIG deal!

Beluga said...

Tell Adam I said thanks and I will think about it :)

I am all about parties!! :)

We are gonna have a HUGE PARTY if we come back HUGMONGOIDNESS party!! WOOHOO! (before we are there too long and everyone gets tired of us)

The Coolest Curiels said...

Wow! Adam is AWESOME! I LOVED it! You are too cute.

The Coolest Curiels said...

I can't believe he cuts his OWN hair! Man, our lives would be much more pleasant if Daniel learned how to do that.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

That was a fun read! I love my brothers! I also posted one.

Beluga said...

Send them treats instead, they would rather have some yummy treats! :)

Beluga said...

Oh my gosh - so funny cuz I was gonna write that I have never used an eyelash curler but I didn't want to sound like I was bragging or anything and I see that you wrote it! SO FUNNY!!!!!! You are my Aries sister!