3.09.2008

If It Looks Like Puke, Smells Like Puke, Feels Like Puke, Yeah It Probably is Puke!!

Ok I just wrote a huge thing about my eventful night last night with Logan getting sick and I was tired of typing so here is the short version...

Logan woke me up at 3:40 after he puked, I put him in our bed, where he puked AGAIN all over himself, my sheets, and my pillow. Then I stepped in his puke in his bedroom like 4 times, EWWW!! I couldn't fall back asleep for like an hour then kept waking up because Logan wanted to talk to me and wanted more movies because he didn't go back to sleep. So I am tired, and have lots of laundry to do and Logan is totally fine now! Good times!

6 comments:

Beluga said...

Poor pukey Loganito!

The fun wacky adventures of mom-hood.

Carlie said...

man i hate it when that happens. our whole family is so sick right now too. i have th eflu.

Angee said...

So we were up at the same time with puking loved ones. Robby was up for hours last night puking. At least he was in the bathroom though. I was sick all day because I can't even listen to someone throw up without wanting to puke! Yuck! I feel for you!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Oh no! I couldn't handle it! I am a sympathetic puker so if I see it hear it or smell it I just join in.

Mia said...

oh, the joys of motherhood!!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Im so glad I get to look forward to that. Oh and about the name we are still torn I think we are going to wait to see him before we decide. I know I know you vote Luke. We will see...