2.26.2008

Come Here "Ala"

**This one is for you Kelly ;-)** The kids and I just got home from hanging out at Rachel's house and I was laying Logan down for a nap and Janae was chasing Chala (she says, "Ala") and panting like her. It was so cute, she loves her "dadie"!!!

Here is what I did today, got new tags for my car, which my tags say Feb 2008 and a couple of my friends said I didn't have to get them renewed until the END of February but I got something in the mail, which I don't know where it is at that said something about the 15th and they said no you have the whole month so I kept putting it off until today. Maricopa got their own MVD, YAHOO!!! I walked in and walked right up to the desk, NO LINES!!!!!! She took my license and then said, Oh your tags expired on the 15th...dang it that paper was right! So I had to pay an $8 late fee and then since they are privately owned they have their own fees of $20.00, but you know what it was totally worth it not to drive all the way "in town" and wait in line with some crazy, cranky kids then drive back, so take my $20 to save me from all of that! Then we went to Rachel's and worked out to her PX90 which was a GREAT workout then ran a half mile (I know a half mile is nothing but after you just worked out HARDCORE for an hour it was pretty difficult!) So Logan and Quentin were watching Cars and let me remind you Logan is potty trained and oh yeah he PEED HER BED!!!!! Oh my gosh, if I could have.....I won't finish ;-) So SORRY RACHEL!! Yeah I was SUPER upset, because he was wide awake and all he had to do was walk 5 steps to the bathroom, ahhhh that is so frustrating. But hey, we are home now and he is asleep and my little princess is just playing quietly so I can't ask for more. PHEW...I should clean now before Adam gets home. Hope that was long enough for you Kelly

1 comments:

Beluga said...

never long enough, I want a moment by moment account of your daily activities, every day for the next 4 weeks.

hehehehehe