2.19.2008

The Babies....A Year Ago

Look at those cheeks!!!
So this is how we used to look when we were kids, my parents didn't buy pj's we just wore my dad's shirts and I forgot to give my mom pj's for Logan so there he is in a shirt 10 sizes too big!! The iddle widdle Nanners, I think that is the first time I attempted to put her hair in pigtails, even though there is nothing there
Mmmmmm, Baby Stuffed Burrito!!!
Uncle Zoltan (Colton), he is the BEST UNCLE ever! I just love him to pieces, he is my brother bear ;-)

4 comments:

The Curiel's said...

The Babies!? Logan was a man-child even a year ago! So big!!

Colette Goodman said...

Colton looks so old and just like Trevor. You have cute kids.

Beluga said...

The pic of Nanners face upclose smiling is now my desktop at work - LOVE IT!!!!

Did you get my msg?

Beluga said...

ps You know you want another little baby you can stuff into a burrito ~ you know you do!

Besides, we have to be pregnant together someday!