1.31.2008

SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN!!

So tonight my husband and I switched jobs, I was helping him out with typing some stuff so he put the kids to bed and washed clothes. He was washing his first load and came and asked me what laundry detergent I use (the obvious answer was there, the big one that looks like laundry detergent!) but it wasn't that easy he asked if it was the Oxy Clean and I said no so I went in there to show him, actually do it myself so it got "DONE RIGHT". I said that right there, picture A

Adam proceeded to tell me that it was fabric softener, seriously I do the laundry, I think I know what I am doing. I have a small Snuggle bottle that is fabric softener. After much research it was brought to my attention that is really was FABRIC SOFTENER!! WHO KNEW?!?! Sadly that whole container is practically empty...well hey atleast my clothes smell good!!!
I bet Martha Stewart never thought of that one!!!

6 comments:

The Curiel's said...

Ahh! I can't believe you've been washing all the clothes..dirty socks..underwear..everything with FABRIC SOFTENER the last couple months!! That is too funny.

Beluga said...

Oh my gosh, HILARIOUS!!!

Goodman Family said...

That is so funny.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

LOL!!! Thats too Funny!

The Parkers said...

That cracks me up!!

Angee said...

I knew my bff was a genious!