11.02.2007

Trick-or-Treat

This is what my "Edward" looks like!! I know you are jealous! LOL and my crime fighting ninja (I bought him a dracula costume too, but after spray painting his hair black for my parents trunk-or-treat and him AND Janae being covered in the spray paint by the end of the night then giving them a bath and having a black bath tub...nope I wasn't doing that again, so I borrowed the ninja costume from my friend Jen) It was much easier than the dracula, but the dracula one was super cute so I will have to put some pictures up of him as dracula.


There isn't a complete family photo because Adam said we needed to leave since we were running behind and we would take pics once we got to the church...yeah I knew that wouldn't happen so I snapped this quick one of Adam and I (thank goodness because we didn't take any pictures while we were there) It was a super fun night to spend with my babies and my hubby!! I sure love them all so very much!!

1 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

K, you guys are so cute! I'm not sure if we're going to be able to make it to the party on Saturday. I think Ryan has another flight and it's closing night for the musical and I told my mom I would be there. I'll talk to Ryan again and see what time his flight is at, but it might be too long of a drive to only stay for a little bit...I'm sorry, I really wish we were a little bit closer so it wasn't so far and we could see you more. Give them both a hug and kiss for us and wish them a happy birthday!