9.04.2007

Alligator Alley

Next, we went to a really cool place called Alligator Alley. We arrived just on time as the trainer was feeding the alligators. It got pretty wild!! One even started sneaking behind him in the bushes to get some chicken.



Captin Crunch is his name and killing is his game!! He has killed 4 other alligators and eaten his fair share of neighborhood dogs.





We thought we were done, but we weren’t. He then asked us if we wanted to hold an alligator. I didn’t believe him, but we did. This alligator was 2 years old and about 3' long. I held it and that was fine, but then I started singing to him and he didn’t like it so he hissed at me for like 10 seconds. Holy cow that was so scary and I couldn’t drop him even though I was very tempted too!! Janae pet him, but Logan wanted no part in it.


0 comments: