9.11.2007

ADDICTED!!!!!!!

Seriously, there is something wrong with me. Ever since we got our laptop I am ADDICTED!! Before I got it I was never on our computer, but holy cow I cannot get off!! I think I need help!! There is so much stuff to look at and buy. I am checking out blogs every day, seeing if anyone has updated, and let me tell you no one updates their blog everyday!! And it really makes me sad sometimes! ;) If I told Adam that I am addicted he would laugh at me, because I told him he was crazy for being addicted to video games, but I cannot stop!! So, I am going to start limiting myself. No more computer for the rest of the day! SERIOUSLY...THIS IS OOC!!!

6 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Sheena, this is the exact reason why we don't have the internet at our house...I wouldn't get off!! I'm stuck doing all my posting before and after work. Anyway, thanks for that blog of Ryan's cousin. I don't know how you would have recognized them because I only met them once and would have never known...so thanks!! Hope things are going great! TTYL!

Em said...

Woah! What a blast. You should be super proud of your blogging skills. SERIOUSLY!! Love ya, Em

Carlie said...

OK, so how do you guys know LAree and Amber(kennedy)? I went to school with them both. Just curious

Karisa & Tyler said...

Hey girlie! You're family is growing so big I can't believe it! They are so darn cute too! I totally know what you mean about the internet. After school all day that's how I just wind down a lot of the time. Shouldn't be that way, but it is! :P Well, talk to ya' soon!

Carlie said...

hey, I totally know what you mean, by you cant get off the comp. I check mot everyones blogs daily as well, and noone evr updates there blogs, except maybe like once a week. I think I update mine, at least every other day (on average) Bo is taking Coltin to the d-backs game tomorrow. Coltin is so excited. I'm sure I'll post something on that. see ya later.
carlie

Carlie said...

hey, I was looking at your profile(about me) section and noticed that you said you live in maricopa. Cool, what part/what ward are you in? My brother and Sister in law live out there. (Chris and Lauren Black) and little Molly. Just curious.