8.24.2007

Picture Perfect

Well pretty close, after about 12 pictures, this was the best one. Trying to take the picture yourself and getting everyone to look at the camera and smile and all be in the picture and everything, yeah I won't do that again. But the picture did turn out pretty cute.
My precious little girl. She is definitely going to be a girlie girl, I guess she has no choice though with me as her mom!
Trying to get a nice picture of the two of them was a joke. Logan sure loves his Daddy and copies everything he does. These two are something else!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

They are getting so big! YOU LOOK GREAT! 3 years wow! Congrats.

Carlie said...

Sheena- hey, I'm not sure you know me, but I am Adams step brothers (Bo) wife, Carlie. I have not idea how I found you on here. Thats awesome that you guys have been married for 3 years now. It's been 5 for Bo and I. I think I saw you and Jill at the mall playplace last week. Actually, I know I did. I didnt think you guys recognized me. Anyway, you can check out my blog. I added u to my buddies. Maybe we can at least stay in touch this way. You're kids are adorable.
carlies2boyz.blogspot.com
c-ya

Karisa & Tyler said...

Hey Girlie! Can I say that you have the cutest family! I am so excited that I found you on here! How are you doing!? Talk to you soon!
-Karisa

Em said...

Ok, I was totally convinced that blonde was the way to go for you, but these pics are "smashing dahling!"