4.27.2008

Working on the Tan

Yeah the water is a little cold but it's so fun to get out and get some sun. Actually I am not blinding white anymore, I have a tan!!!! Yes you have to see it to believe it. And of course I went picture crazy and took like 70 pictures trying to get the perfect one. Luckily Janae loves the camera and so I got some really good ones of her


"LOOK MOM I AM SPIDER MAN AND I HAVE WEBS"


Michelle helping Janae get used to the water and surprisingly Janae loved it!!


Loving the water and splashing everyone


This is my FAVORITE picture that I took that day!! Don't you just want to eat her and her big ol belly and thighs!! She is getting into taking pictures she says, "cheese" now I love it!!

3 comments:

Angee said...

Tell Janae she is not allowed to get any older! She is getting cuter and cuter every day though. It was so awesome to see you at church today! We need to hand out more! I'm pretty sure I work this next saturday from 11-3 so maybe after that! :) Have a great week!

Beluga said...

So cute- You have to take them to my moms for swimming lessons. She is really good. Aubrey and I swam before we walked!

Anonymous said...

Thats my little sweetheart and grandma loves her a bunch!! What a great picture, it could win a contest!